Admission Requirements and Information:
- Completed Application for Admission
- Official transcript from all colleges/universities attended. College transcripts will not be accepted directly from a student unless they are in an unopened envelope from the issuing institution. Faxed transcripts will be considered unofficial.
- If the student has earned less than 15 college credits, an official high school transcript with final grades, date of graduation, and certifying signature or official GED score report and completion date is required. High school transcripts will not be accepted from the student unless in an unopened envelope from the high school.
- Official TSI Assessment, or exemption test scores and documentation.
- Proof of the Bacterial Meningitis vaccination (unless the student is 22 years of age or older).
Note - Transient students may submit a college transcript from only their primary institution of enrollment to meet the college transcript requirement. Additional transcripts may be required if the student wishes to enroll in a course with a prerequisite taken at another institution.
Transfer students must submit college transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
Galveston College will accept credits from accredited colleges and universities if a passing grade of C or better has been earned (developmental courses are not transferrable).
International transcripts MUST be submitted to Galveston College with a certified English translation. For more information regarding international admission, please visit the International Students page.