GC Catalog  Class Schedule Degrees & Programs

  veterans INformation

The Office of Admissions and the Office of Financial Aid assist eligible student veterans and their dependents in obtaining veterans educational benefits in compliance with Veterans Administration procedures and regulations.

To receive veterans benefits, students must:

1.  Submit an Application for Admission with the Residency Questionnaire.
2.  Submit a copy of form DD214.
3.  Enroll in a degree-seeking or certificate-seeking program.
4.  Apply for Veterans Educational Benefits  (VA Benefits).

Students can verify their enrollment electronically via the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE).  To electronically verify enrollment, a File Number and Password/PIN are required.  

For more information regarding Veterans Administration education benefits, go to FAQS or contact Nikki Montoya inthe Office of Financial Aid via email: nmontoya@gc.edu or by phone: 409-944-1235.  You may also visit the Financial Aid website for more information.

Updated 10/14/2013 - Content Author tbranum