The following documents are required for admission:
1. Completed Application for Admissions and the Residency Questionnaire.
2. An official copy of all previously attended college transcripts with final grades.
3. Official TSI Assessment, or exemption scores and documentation.
4. Proof of the Bacterial Meningitis vaccination.
Students who wish to declare Academic Fresh Start must apply for Academic Fresh Start when applying for admission.
- Galveston College will accept credits from accredited colleges and universities if a passing grade of C or better has been earned (developmental courses are not transferrable).
- Transfer students must be eligible for readmission to the institution in which they were previously enrolled (normally defined as being in 'good standing' - EX: 2.0 or better GPA on a 4.0 scale). Students not in good standing may be admitted on individual approval. Contact the Director of Admissions/Registrar for more information.
- International transcripts MUST be submitted to Galveston College with a certified English translation. For more information regarding international admission, please visit the International Students page.
- Transfer courses will report at CR (credit) on the Galveston College transcript.
- Students who have earned less than 15 semester credit hours from any accredited college or university MUST also submit an official final high school transcript that includes grades and a graduation date.
- All transcripts from colleges and universities must be submitted to the Office of Admissions.
For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions via telephone at 409-944-1230 or via email at email@example.com.
Back to Top
- Content Author snewell