Welcome to Galveston College New Student Orientation!
New Student Orientation is required for all first time college students registering for credit class. For your convenience we offer New Student Orientation both ON CAMPUS & ON LINE.
- All New Student Orientation sessions ON CAMPUS will be held in the Cheney Student Center, Seible Wing
- The New Student Orientation sessions ON LINE will require that you use your GC Student ID # and password. The ON LINE session will allow you to be eligible to register for classes within 24hours- if you do not need additional testing.
Please fill out the form below to make your reservation for either an ON LINE or CAMPUS session.
- You will be unable to register for classes until you have completed a New Student Orientation Session and/or taken the TSI Pre-Assessment for the TSI Exam which is also found in the ON LINE orientation sessions.
- Register NOW for your ON LINE or ON CAMPUS orientation to become a student at Galveston College!
- After receiving your registration confirmation - use the button "NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION"at the bottom of the page to begin your session.
For questions regarding New Student Orientation and/or TSI Placement testing call the Counseling and Advising Center at 409-944-1220 or visit the Counseling and Advising Center located in Moody Hall and speak with an Student Success Advisor.
After receiving confirmation from the Counseling Center you may begin your session!
Click below to begin your On Line New Student Orientation Click "Welcome" for the Orientation Quick Guide
Trouble Logging In? Click below
- Content Author glewis