Apply for Non Faculty positions at Galveston College Human Resources
(409) 944-1209 or through Workforce Solutions http://www.workintexas.com
1. Applications must include:
2. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction. Galveston College does not sponsor visas.
3. The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all employees. Should you accept an offer of employment with Galveston College, you must present ORIGINAL documentation before or on your first day of employment.
4. Galveston College does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications.
5. The department advertising the vacancy is responsible for interviewing, identifying, and recommending a candidate(s) that best meets the needs of the position. The College’s policies, procedures and applicable federal and state laws govern our employment process.
6. It is the goal of Galveston College to select employees who are committed to continuous, caring, innovation, and creativity; open to change and committed to the College’s mission of meeting the needs of the 21st century learner.
7. Galveston College is an equal opportunity institution in education and employment. It is the policy of Galveston College to provide equal opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, genetic information or veteran status.