How/When to Pay
How to Pay
- Online full payment via Whitecaps Portal
- In Person – Pay on campus at the Bursar’s Office (2nd floor, Moody Building). Options: Credit Card, Cash, Personal Check, or Money Order. The full amount will be charged and payments by Credit Card / Check will be subject to Galveston College refund policies.
- A valid Texas driver's license number and student ID number must be available for check or money order payments.
- By Third-Party Agent - All sponsors must be approved by Galveston College. Prior to registering, students should contact the sponsor and verify that all required documentation has been submitted. Payment authorizations will not be accepted if submitted after the 12th class day (4th class day for a summer session).
- The Installment Plan – Students choosing to pay by installment plan must sign a contract that is available through the Whitecaps Portal.
- You must:
- Pay one-half of the tuition, course-related fees, and student activity fee by your payment date.
- Pay the full amount of the $25 non-refundable installment set-up fee and any other applicable fees.
- Installment payments are due on dates specified in the contract.
- The state of Texas sets the refund policy for Galveston College.
- Students may expect to receive their refunds within four to six weeks from the 12th class day for the fall and spring semesters or the 4th class day for a summer session. Amount of check will be less any debt owed to the College.
- Once classes begin, students who drop classes or are withdrawn by the College must pay a percentage of the tuition and fees.
- Refunds for checks are processed no sooner than four weeks after the receipt of the check.
- Refunds for cash/check payments are mailed to the address on file with Admissions and Records.
- Refunds for credit card payments will appear on your monthly statement. You are responsible for interest charged to the credit card account while the refund is processed.
- Galveston College charges a $10 processing fee for any refund checks that are re-issued.