|HomeApplying for Faculty or Adjunct Faculty Positions:
> Faculty Application Process
1. Applications must include:
- Galveston College faculty application form
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- Name, address, & phone numbers of three professional references
- Unofficial college transcripts from an accredited institution. If selected for employment, official transcripts must be provided to the Human Resources Office prior to the date of hire.
- Transcripts from foreign institutions must be transcribed by a recognized credential evaluation service with a course by course evaluation. We accept evaluations from companies listed on the NACES website.
2. Faculty candidates must meet the qualification criteria established by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, as well as the minimum stated qualifications by Galveston College.
3. The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all employees. Should you accept an offer of employment with Galveston College, you must present ORIGINAL documentation before or on your first day of employment.
4. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction. Galveston College does not sponsor visas.
5. Applications which meet the minimum stated College criteria will be forwarded to the Hiring Manager by the Human Resources Department.
6. The department advertising the vacancy is responsible for interviewing, identifying, and recommending a candidate(s) that best meets the needs of the position. The College’s policies, procedures and applicable federal and state laws govern our employment process.
7. Galveston College does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications.
8. It is the goal of Galveston College to select employees who are committed to continuous, caring, innovation, and creativity; open to change and committed to the College’s mission of meeting the needs of the 21st century learner.
9. Galveston College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution in education and employment. It is the policy of Galveston College to provide equal opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or veteran status
- Content Author duyehara