CCPI Scholarship Available for Welding, Electronics and Logistics APPLY NOW!
1. Applications will be available on the website.
2. Deadline for hardcopy application – July 15th
3. Award announced by August 15th.
4. Each college will check the success of their scholarship recipients and send report to Kelly Dando by December 15 and May 15.
5. Deadline for request for renewal for the second year of funding – July 15.
(Letter of request and official transcript required.)
6. Each college has $5000 to distribute for scholarships with a maximum of $2500 per student.
7. Each college determines the composition of their review committee.
8. Copies of scholarship recipient’s application should be sent to Kelly Dando.
9. Scholarship recipients will/must send a thank you note to ExxonMobile by September 1 of the award year. Letter should be sent to ExxonMobil in care of: Kelly Dando, CCPI Project Director, Lee College, P.O. Box 818, Baytown, TX 77522-0810
Click on the links below to download a copy of the scholarship process/procedure and application.